- I’m a 27 year old London based Frontend Developer / Engineer / Web Developer (or whatever way you want to swing the wording of it).
- I was born, raised and educated in Belfast, Northern Ireland, graduating Ulster University in 2017 with a First Class Honours in Interactive Multimedia Design. I then moved to London in October the same year.
- I started out tinkering with HTML when I was 16, mainly because trying to do your school project on Dreamweaver was an infuriating mess. One thing led to another from there.
- I now focus my time and effort building useful experiences on the web, taking the opportunity to experiment and try new things when the opportunity presents itself.
- For the past four years I have been helping build out and advance the frontend architecture at carwow, a multi-national tech scale up headquarter in London with an evolving presence throughout Europe.
I enjoy working with almost any frontend stack and I don’t have a particular preference for any one framework or language. I’m not a “React developer” or a “Vue developer”. As a frontend developer I believe in being passionate about creating an excellent experience for the end user. The framework or language you use to get you there is really just like the brand of hammer that you use to hit the nail into the wall.
Languages, frameworks and build tools
A list of languages, frameworks and build tools I’ve had some to a lot of experience using.
- Ruby on Rails